The need for contact tracers has sprung up as mobility restrictions have reduced the number of people an infected person may come in contact with. It is now worthwhile to locate contacts, and encourage them to self-quarantine. It worked with Ebola and SARS. It will work for COVID-19.
CamBright Tracers have achieved a 70% or better “locate” rate for study cohorts over the past 5 years. We know how to find people. We know how to engage them. We know how to respect and protect subject privacy and maintain data confidentiality. It is what we do. The CamBright Tracing Team is ready to work for you now.
CamBright Research offers turnkey service
● All arrangements to employ, pay, and train tracers and all needed equipment – Wi-Fi, laptops, and cellular phones.
● Experience using locating services (e.g., BeenVerified, Seek.Verify, FaceBook)
Communication needs are met
● CamBright can provide people we want to call with cell phones so they can continue to communicate with us.
● We are able to add minutes to their phone contracts; they can talk to us at no cost to them.
All training is in place
● Tracers are certified in Informed Consent methods issued by the Global Health Network
● Extensive training in IRB-approved protocols for privacy, confidentiality, and data security,
● Current criminal background and DMV checks
● I-9’s verified in March 2020, and
● Available to work nights and weekends.
We are near you
● CamBright Tracers are located across the nation.
● Some are available for on-the-ground tracking and will travel as needed by car or plane to locate subjects.
We are ready now
● We are available immediately. We want to help.
Please call Victoria Albright, Principal and Senior Survey Specialist, at 919-599-9771 at firstname.lastname@example.org