CamBright Qualifications for Contract Tracings
The need for contract tracers has sprung up as mobility restrictions have reduced the number of people an infected person may come in contact with. It is worthwhile now to contact everyone the infected person came in contact with and encourage them to self-quarantine. This is how the spread of infection is stopped. It worked with Ebola and SARS. It will work for COVID-19.
CamBright Research has available:
- – 16 Contact Tracers all with wi-fi and top-flight cellular phones and the ability to bring in more
- – Experienced management staff with 20+ years’ in public health sector)
- – Experience using locating services (e.g., BeenVerified, Seek.Verify, FaceBook).
- – All arrangements necessary to hire and pay the tracers including W-2s and I-9s
- – Ability to recruit additional staff as needed
- – Highly secured laptops (e.g., BitLocker protected) with internet connections
CamBright Research Tracers have the following credentials, experience and availability:
- – CamBright Tracers have 5-25 years’ experience contacting subjects for public health research.
- – Tracers are accustomed and skilled in providing instruction and guidance to subjects.
- – Tracers hold Informed Consent Training Certificates from the Global Health Network
- – Plus training in IRB-approved protocols for privacy, confidentiality, and data security.
- – All Tracers have successfully completed Global Pharmacovigilance Safety Information Training.
- – CamBright Tracers all have
- – Passed criminal background and DMV checks
- – I-9’s verified
- – Employment agreements in place.
- – Tracers routinely work nights and weekends.
- – Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) are on staff; speakers of other languages are can be recruited.
- – All Tracers are experience in use of electronic case management systems.
- – Tracers are accustomed to managing their activities and workloads.
- – Tracers are located across the nation and work from home offices.
- – Tracers are available for on-the-ground tracking.
Most tracing operations expect contacts to have cell phones and unlimited service. In fact, some of the most vulnerable populations don’t have a phone or pay by the minute for their service. CamBright has the capability to provide contacts with personal devices to communicate with us and use while we monitor them. We are also able to add minutes to contact’s cell phone contracts so they can spend time on the phone with us at no cost to them.
We would like to perform contact tracing for you and advance your efforts to curb the tide of COVID-19. To learn more, call Victoria Albright, 919-599-9771 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.